A history of success
- Initially engaged to redesign their email marketing product, it became clear that the possibilities for creating a platform that would change digital marketing was the true goal. Thus setting us on a multi-year course to a platform approach to innovating around omni-channel digital marketing.
- After the previous work to define the strategic direction, the team pivoted to a more tactical role of implementing with the internal engineering teams.
- During this phase of our engagement, we tackled many critical areas of the platform to bring the strategy to life. Some key concepts were focused on allowing marketers to create a 360º view of their contacts, as well as exploring and refining Journey Builder, the 1:1 marketing automation tool.
- At this time, there were a number of initiatives around rolling out the Salesforce Lightning Design System, a “cloud-wide” strategy to unify all of Salesforce products under a single look and feel.
- As we wrapped up our 7 year engagement with Salesforce, we helped visualize an exciting, inter-connected experience that spanned pre-sales to marketing execution via a platform of tools for a broad range of end users.
Over the seven years we have worked with Salesforce we have developed some of the leading solutions in marketing software. Journey Builder was the first of its kind to market, allowing marketers to curate targeted campaigns for each contact.